Friday, January 8, 2016

I think that I may have waylaid the problem...

...that was last night outed! It seemed to work for the best.
Today I have not received one single phone call and so far my writings tonight seem to be moving along nicely.
Whew!
Even to myself it sounded a little bit too much like paranoia and I would agree except that I did verify their number leading back to the company I mentioned with that horrible reputation before I posted last night's blog.
Done with that for now and I truly hope it doesn't start again. 
 
Moving on...

This morning I was due to go for my quarterly fasting blood work, which we did, i.e. Hubby drove me. 
It is done to check all the usual, cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose A1C, and thyroid, etc. since my internist monitors those, and all but the glucose I am on medication for.
I have somehow been able to prevent full diabetes type 2 for the last seven years, in spite of my medication of IV 1000 mg. for three days at a time SoluMedrol causing sporadic look of a diabetic person with glucose readings in the highs of the three to four hundred range while on this steroid medication given to me for exacerbation of my Multiple Sclerosis, mostly my bouts with Optic Neuritis.
So even after five times being prescribed this way to handle my flairs I have gone back to within normal range A1c with only a pre-diabetes as a threat/ Dx.
This week for the heck of it I decided since I had to go for the blood work with me seeing my doctor next week and she needs the results I thought I would check my glucose since I have a tester,years ago it was recommended I get one when this all started and I have had many over the years.
Wednesday 91 normal
Thursday 117 not normal
Friday 120 not normal
For a non-diabetic fasting glucose reading should be below 100!
Now today was my last day to go because of next week's appointment, so I am slightly worried about needing more medication!
The last steroid medication was in July so logically this should not be happening.

 Oh well, whatever will be will be.

On that note of not great info to learn something new, forgive and thanks for allowing me to talk it out...allow me now to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe good night and ask you to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
 
 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...