Saturday, January 9, 2016

It is January isn't it?

Right now we are experiencing a thunder storm with a downpour!
I ask only since our dry season starts December first until June first; then and only then we begin our rainy/hurricane season, but NOT NOW!
El Nino, damn!
Gosh the rest of our country has also been receiving odd weather as so goes the world.
No more norms everything is different in weather these days.
That is not to say other things that are newsworthy are not also strange.
The squeakiest voices on the GOP side appear to be finally backfiring on those who choose to say outrageous things and yell and assume that they are in the lead, FINALLY!

Does a heart good to know that sanity might return.

There is even one poll that has been accurate since 1975 in choosing the presidential winner and drum roll please ...............................................it has chosen Bernie Sanders as our new President for 2016!

Sounds good to me.

Oh well, to me it will be a twofer, with another way to not have that frothy orange haired guy win, hope that he's paying attention!

On that note of all we can do is hope that poll is right again, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...