Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm still here and I see you are too!


Actually, I cannot see you, but you knew that, hmm? Yep, we had one number correct, although it was not a test, just a game of chance… Fortunately, we bought only one ticket, since in reality it only takes one to win, but you all knew that, right? Of course you did. So here I am like the rest of you back at what we do, whatever it is I do or you do too… Moving on… Mitt and Barack had lunch today, boy would I have loved to be a fly on that wall, in that dining-room, and I bet you would’ve liked that too? Amazing how after the war/election is over the two opposing teams try to make nice, nice. Too bad international wars don’t work out like that? I tell you life is not easy here in Tobi’s world, not unlike the rest of the worlds. Having a new doctor that emails you forms to fill out online sounds like it should be a piece of cake, but it isn’t. The thing that annoys me the most is that when I first had my office visit a few weeks ago I gave them computer printouts of exactly what they insist I fill out online in the last day or two, and it would not allow me to add the dates in the columns it has… and yes, I tried several times and even called to let them know the problem, meanwhile I printed out again all my info; they will be getting more hard copies! Of my prescriptions, allergies to medicine, surgeries etc…is this how it feels like you’re banging your head against the wall? Been here done that. Who needs this, with my happy hair and my new ride I should feel all is well with the world. Although, Hubby has to make the ramp into this sunroom wider, this is a step down from the rest of the house a converted screen-room. The wheel chair is a total of 27 inches wide, wheels included, and the ramp is just about that and so to make maneuverability into the room and here at the computer the arms come off and the foot rests do too. Our furniture has been readjusted for the additional room. But still my bathroom has to have an eventual larger door opening, since not even the walker fits in… would love a pocket-door, but Hubby is still thinking about it. Ramp first; meanwhile I did use the walker to come down the current ramp here as usual, yep the one I fell off of a few days ago, wild gal here. The wheelchair is well padded and very comfortable with a pocket in the back too narrow for anything but a newsletter or some such thing, they do sell this and that’s to deck it out with attachments, probably a cup holder and larger satchel to put things in, but I haven’t looked yet. On that note of plans…allow me to be the first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages and we will too! And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: You want to know the truth???

Speaking My Mind: You want to know the truth??? :   There are numerous reasons why I have not written many political opinion pieces. The cur...