Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tonight's blog is dedicated to Ellen DeGeneres's hysterical segment called 'clumsy thumbsies'

Tonight's blog is dedicated to Ellen DeGeneres and her hysterical segment called clumsy some things. (thumbsies) Don't be surprised with what you read tonight I am allowing wall (all) mistakes from Dragon to remain. I had a really bad night last night and that is both my cats went into the bathroom at the same time (that is because both of my calves went into spasms at the same time) and consequently the problem continued this morning, causing continuous stiffness. Frustration with my neck too about my hand continuing to be numb especially my fingertips Windsor without my neck brace on. (My fingertips are still numb even with my neck brace still on) I have been freezing all day long too so I've been in the sun room with socks and a bathrobe even a blanket when I'm around the house. My blood pressure is extremely low at one point was even as low as 62/40 some like the (something like that) and now it is normal but even my temperature was as low as 96.7, but all is normal mail (now). Except, I am still cold sitting in the sun room that is 81° and I Serves Dills death (calves are still stiff) in my thighs are not (and my thighs are still numb). So I called my doctor, my neurologist, around 9:30 AM and I got the nurses would mail (the nurse's voice mail) and so I left a message with my name and phone were (with my name and phone number) and of course TMI of an explanation. When I heard no response Israel 12:30 AM (around 12:30 AM) I called again and I got their service which told me they were at lunch the that around 132 clock ( around 1:30, 2:00). So I tried again in a busy city (and I got busy signals) and the service again saying they should be back by now and that I will try their back number. And so she did. I got to speak to the nurse around 2:30 PM and she said balmy writeback (she would call me right back) after I get a hold of the Dr. when I didn't hear back from her by four o'clock I called again and it turns out the office was closed. I told the service of the nurse such on the that he said all try the back number again (I told the service that the nurse said she would call me back and the answering service said she would call the back number again). Geez, I want that back number, date time. (BIG TIME!) Finally, the nurse did call, but by this time I finally decided to go into the shower. I had been putting it off all day waiting for her to call back hubby was home and so I asked him to take the message. Of course the phone rang while I was just getting out of the shower, still naked and that ridiculous baloney I could hear through the door that they weren't going to tell hubby anything since they didn't have it on file that he could know what's going on, ladies the! (CRAZY!) Did my best imitation of Howard's mother voice the Big Bang Theory I yelled out of the door acts ridiculous he I I then tell him! (that’s ridiculous! he’s my husband!) Although, at the time I didn't realize I was doing her voice oddly enough it just came out of me, must be Jewish Mother syndrome and I fit the bill, being both, you got a love that show information we (you gotta love that show!) And I have told them that hubby and always know what's going on, we have no secrets. The per annum this is, (the parenthesis) are my translations of what Dragon did not understand of my speech pattern. I thought it would be interesting to see how next up (how mixed up) this could all be and truth (in truth) it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so there is hope for this program and I to complex (to accomplish) great things in our future together. Okay, enough is enough. Our (oh) I forgot one thing the last thing the nurse said to me was nothing, but when she spoke with hubby and told him that the Dr. wanted me to have a cervical MRI and that they would set it up with the local facility to do it at low cost for the of insured (uninsured). That doesn't seem to be the case though, only time will tell. Supposedly, she was calling them right away and they would call me back right away; still waiting. Oh well… Explain (next line, next line, and the signal for a new paragraph) I suppose I am a fool that (since) I believe that someone will call eventually and give me a wonderful price. One that I can live with and I won't have to sell my home to pay for it and become paralyzed from not knowing what is next. In reality I do know I have many possibilities before anything so dire comes to be. As usual I am scaredy-cat, which just knowing that last night I was a hard act (ass), probably knows I met my quota for my cringe factors. Any-who, with cervical stenosis diagnosed about eight years ago and the MS it's hard to tell which is wasn't what (causing what), still going. If this is so confusing, I apologize, tomorrow night I will intervene more so to try and make what is but (put) down here understandable. On that promise, allow me to be the first to wish you a very happy good night and ask you kindly to count all your blessings and share all your overages and we will too Filmation (!)ha, H a! And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My motorized wheelchair needs a new battery...

Speaking My Mind: My motorized wheelchair needs a new battery... :   ...Hubby found out Medicare will pay for it. Hubby thinks I need a new ...