Thursday, February 23, 2012

There appears to be a lot of action on one of my old postings...

Of an oldie but goodie of one of my previous blogs, and I think I know why with the advent of so many doctors and pharmacies having a hard time with prescribing pain medications, since it seems that the fear of them all becoming street drugs we do need to find a better way to deal with pain! Below is my reasoning of how to possibly find a better way…and I am sincerely taken aback with the fact that it has been receiving more hits on it once again. I have never done this before with any of my previous blogs, but here it is:
Endorphins VS. Adrenaline

Of Feb 26, 2011
Perhaps, I had the right idea after all…go on steal it, and I will be one of the first ones to get on line to try whatever safe idea that you professionals come up with!

I was going to be more personal in tonight’s blog due to me running the gamut of silly for the last few days.
Getting back to my complaining and ranting roots…WHOA, kidding.
But there is always something that annoys us, huh?
Well, today I had my yearly cranial MRI to see if I have a brain and I won’t know for few more days if my neuro doc decides to call me, although, the MRI tech, Sandy, said she should have the results by tonight or tomorrow at the latest!
Geez, again this not knowing is crazy making, hmm?
Kidding, about the brain finding expedition, but you all knew that, right? In reality, it is the one to see if the Copaxone is doing what it should be doing, preventing exacerbations, in the fact that I don’t have too many new lesions/plaques in my noggin from the MS. I thought I would have a problem with the closed MRI since lately when at the doctor’s office I cannot be in a room with the door closed, I thought that was considered a slight case of claustrophobia? But I did fine for the whole forty-five minutes where I was the star attraction, i.e. my brain, if there that is!
The annoyance started two days ago when first Hubby decided to mow the lawn and yes in Florida we do mow in February if the lawn needs it!
He went out to the shed to fire up the vintage 2004/05 post Hurricane Charley new then but not now and only sleeping in the its house for less than a month really, but the machine blew out black smoke when he ignited its engine, and oops! Hubby gave it its last rights almost instantly, but it was too soon for any of that, since after closer scrutiny the fact that the oil dribbling into the gas tank was a false positive of its untimely and way too soon demise! It was not the finale but a short last hoorah with a minimal comeback in its near future with a carburetor rejuvenation procedure from SUPER HUBBY making it bionic and new and well once again! Good thing too, since a new engine was priced out at about $800 bucks and a rebuild kit with all of the other accoutrements was less than $40, whew to that!
Hubby succeeded and said that after my MRI which is the rest of tonight’s story was…Tuesday again first I received by email the approval of my MRI from The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, but they did what I originally asked, they found me an open MRI but in Cape Coral about a forty mile or less round trip from here and we don’t drive that far anymore, Hubby’s back and gas etc. a whole bucket load of reasons so any-who I called their 800 number back and wrote an apology email asking if I could instead go to the closed one I went to last year here less than two miles away, and even I knew this was pushing it but I felt for many reasons I had no choice but to try to cope with my most recent fears… And so the wonderful patient woman there, Bonnie, changed it back and sent me another approval letter via email and I promptly called them and got an appointment for today at 10:30 A.M., TA DA!
One would think so anyway, hmm?
But no, not me; do I ever have anything go so well for me, nah!
By eight a.m. or there about our home phone rang, this is Teresa the woman on the end said, at the imaging center and that they had not received the faxed approval yet! She had tried calling their 800 number in NJ, but it was too early and so I said that I would try and I did but they didn’t open until 8:30 so that was the problem and so I called back…When I got through to the extension to notify them it was a voice mail and so I hung up and called back and found Bonnie’s extension and spoke directly to her and within the half hour it was all fixed, whew, again!
Who says my life is boring hasn’t walked in my shoes, true? And they are very clean too since I barely walk in them myself, bud dump bum…!
All did turn out alright and I am pretty sure that the mystery of, does she or doesn’t she have one, a brain that is, will turn out OKAY! LOL!

Why can’t I do both, oh both?
Be personal and silly!
On that whatever you think it is and you know that your opinion is important to me; when good...that is …allow me to be the first to wish you all a very a happy good night and ask you all to count all your blessings and kindly share all you overages and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know!

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know! :   The presidential candidates are tied!   New Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows why Biden-Trump rematch is st...