Friday, February 24, 2012

STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT!

And not a very nice thing for me to say, that “Stupidity is rampant”, hmm?
Sure it is though, always has been.
We as human beings do, do stupid things daily, and that’s a given.
Some people eat the wrong things, high fat and sodium, smoke the wrong things (not like there are any right things to smoke) Oh maybe some meats, but the word on the street is that even those can have carcinogens too, hmm? Don’t you know people who drink too much and I don’t mean coffee?
We, for a basically smart race, that is humans, we can go way the wrong way too!
Sure we have cured many illnesses, still not all cancers and AIDS or MS or ALS or Parkinson’s…Oh darn, none of the important ones, which they all are and even the ones I did not mention! And we have been working on that spacey thingy too, but so far no one is moving to the space station or Mars or the moon like we thought that by now we might have, hmm?
And the planet is going to hell in a hand basket; as per Al Gore and others…

And so, why be happy daily about anything that goes on in this world or your little homespun privatized place in it, why?
This is what I have surmised for us guys and gals and chillin and pals know that we need us all to work in harmony and love and peace and not war… Gosh is this a 1960’s hippy story? Nah…it’s a 2012 story, and to be my very honest self, none of that has ever changed… who in their right mind would not agree, really?
But I do know that not all of us are, in their right mind, bud dump bum…HA!

Any-who, stupidity is rampant and so this is what we must do, nip it in the bud, and learn that hate and poverty is not cool.
Take control, go out of your door and try your darndest to make your neighborhood purr and move like clockwork and start with a cleanup project; contact your local code enforcement and ask perhaps if a program is already in place I know we have A Keep Charlotte Beautiful one, Hubby used to be on the board while a deputy.
Allow people to know you and offer a helping hand when you go out to that store or whatever and wave as you leave your abode, and make them wonder who you are?
Nah, they could rob you blind if they know you left!
Kidding or not? Think about it for a while, oops time’s up!

The truth is that we have very few people that we intermingle with in our own neighborhood, and that is mainly due to the fact the turnover here is way to fast to develop any relationships.
But that’s not to say that you have the same situation and so try it if you think it is something that could or would work for you…
Either way you will more than likely get a handle on the pulse of how many in your locality feel?
It’s a start and stupidity is only a closed mind to the possibilities, not really doing things that are stupid…Wait a minute of course it is too!
That was stupid of me…!
But I rather like to think of it as just, foolishness or foolhardiness or lack of common sense or idiocy, silliness, whoa now we’re talking, inanity, fifty dollar word, hmm or a folly in futility! And that deserves a very big TA DA!

On that rather, I don’t know what or really have any idea since I am mostly stupid or is that usually stupid much of the time…Allow me to be the first to wish you all a very happy good night and to ask you to kindly to count all your blessings and to share those overages and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

PS I came to this conclusion since my doctor received my MRI report this morning and her office closed at noon and she had not looked at it yet. That’s when Hubby suggested that I call the imaging center since a woman was picking up her own yesterday when I was there for my MRI, and so I said great and that’s where he went and the report wouldn’t be ready for me until ten days and my doctor gets a first looky-see, but they gave him the CD with my MRI’s on it and stupidly I thought that I could figure it out, but of course not… The pictures are very dark and my nose has disappeared in one of them and I have a weird glow around my head, scary! There is all this white stuff all over the place and I did try hard to find anything online, but what am I crazy? Don’t answer that! Even the one site was inconclusive what was what…but you all know me I want to know… and I have very little patience…STUPID!
Now I have no resolve but to wait, hmm? So typical of me making things harder for me…I suppose it is since, MY STUPIDITY IS RAMPANT, HUH?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...