Thursday, November 6, 2008

Business as usual...

Time will tell, but right now The Market has dropped more than 800 points in the last two days.
Not due to the election by any means, but due to the awful drop and loss of jobs in the last quarter.
Hope is on its way, and none too soon.
It's just a sad thing that we have to wait until inauguration day for our choice to make things better.
That's not to say the President elect Obama hasn't already been on the job, he has been briefed on world concerns by the fee bees.
But his actual power isn't in full swing until that January day.
Frustrating to know now that we have the answer to our problems but his hands are tied for him to be able to perform his capabilities!

Our days since have been busy with mundane tasks.
On Election Day I got my flu shot at H2U a national organization that you join once a year and get a free flu shot and also have many other perks, copy and paste the site, and you will see: http://h2u.org/ it costs me $15 a year to belong,really a great deal.

Today I also went for my notorious blood work to check my infamous cholesterol.
Pray all is back to normal... way down, unlike the Market this down is good for my cholesterol.

With that I will bid you good night to all and to all think pleasant thoughts, only 75 days till our world will change for the better.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think!

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think! :   From December 2023 CT lumbar scan: "L1-L2 level: Severe disc spac...