Monday, March 18, 2019

Going back to .25 dosage...

… just spent a good part of the day with a nasty belly-ache, vomiting and severe dizziness!
So lowering the dosage from the .33 back down to the .25 to see if that helps.
Oh, that is the cannabis oil.
One thing I did notice I am not as hungry as I thought I would be.
I have been grabbing keto designed salads instead of my sugar free 40 calorie chocolate ice pops I was eating without concern, but not inclusive on this, I think.
When my tummy started to settle it was nearly three when I grabbed some plain cooked chicken breast, avocado and green olives to eat, all keto approved, with my club soda and lime. Just now I have finished my green tea with stevia and high test oil combo!
So far my stomach is acting up again, nauseas.
Uh oh.

Moving on...

Consequently, there is not much to tell.


Oh, my eyes had misbehaved all morning long before I had any of the oil, but they have been for quite sometime.

It appears the more I use them or try to, my eyes, the more blurry and jumpy they get!

Damn! They won again!

Happy good night all!

Count all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: System? Storm? Hurricane?

Speaking My Mind: System? Storm? Hurricane? :   There is a possibility of a storm or a hurricane named Helene coming by us, nearby us, or at...