Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Timing is everything!

So I will say that my finally deciding to become a "pothead", at this age is an interesting and hopefully a very smart decision!
I was approved immediately by the doctor, a former ER doc from New York for the cannabis!
The state card was next and that too was paid for $77.25, and the wait for their approval can be as little as 8 days to two weeks!
So weird to me, I was such a goodie goodie two shoes.

When anyone offered pot to me in high school or college my pat answer was I smoke cigarettes that's bad enough and legal!
That was in the late 1960s, early 1970s.
See how things change and how going with the flow makes a difference?
Amazing, if someone told me I would be having LEGAL POT in 2019 back then I would be shocked and surprised and to know that now it is an acceptable form of pain relief for people like me with pain from Secondary Progressive MS, WOW!

It appears my eyes are telling me to stop...AGAIN!
Sorry!
But this medication, and yes Cannabis oil will be helping my eyes and tremors too as well as my sleeping WHOA AMAZING!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be her or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...! :   The Taylor component is working its magic in the article below! I'm all for whatever works! Vot...