Wednesday, February 27, 2019

What's the deal?

Cohen tells the truth, since he has no more to lose, and Repubs still think he is lying?
One women even accused him of causing them the inability to discuss the children separated from their families, a Rep. Repub now if I recall our dilutional president DJ caused that situation, Ms. Republican faithful!
Cohen's opening statement was right on target! Brave or stupid?
Neither accurate!
Aha!

Moving on...

I will be brief.
Four yards of top soil was delivered today for Hubby to do the repair to our front lawn that was damaged by the fork lift operator last September when delivering the roofing onto our roof, we received our settlement in December, and so after the topsoil, new sod will be next.
In the interim Hubby got himself a new lawn mower, a ride on John Deere on sale for Presidents Day at Lowes with free delivery tomorrow!
We had a ride on John Deere in NJ, and another ride on here, but Hubby decided, since he is the only one he prefers doing our yard and he will be seventy this year with a bad back and we won't be going away for a while... why not!
I told him no excuses just get it, we had enough money before the settlement.
It might be a while till I am well enough to go on vacation.
Anything that has to do with maintaining our home is considered necessary!
And an investment.

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

*Oops I thought I posted this, but instead I was talking to Number One Son thinking I had!
That's fine, right? You betcha!

   

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...! :   The Taylor component is working its magic in the article below! I'm all for whatever works! Vot...