Monday, February 25, 2019

Humana stinks!

They told me my pharmacy was not in my network and then they told me it was!
The pharmacy said the pricing goes through Humana and Humana said they have no control over my pharmacy pricing!
Meanwhile I had them cancel it out of the pharmacy pricing of over twice the price of the mail-order, and Humana lied that they were not in my network, and will not admit their control of pricing!
After four hours I just hung up!
The end game is they are waiting for a new prescription from my doctor to send me my medication in7-10 days!
Consequently I am exhausted from this entire experience!

Done for tonight and Hubby is off picking up Chinese food from our favorite Chinese City!

Comfort food!

Need it/

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Eyes are too blurry and shaky as well as my tremor vibrating! 

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...! :   The Taylor component is working its magic in the article below! I'm all for whatever works! Vot...