Friday, February 8, 2019

Had another great day!

We went over to Gilchrist park again and met and spoke with people from Michigan, Wisconsin and North Port Florida! Just lovey and pleasant! We even had a picnic lunch in one of their pavilions there!

Until I came home and the effects of the heat sun and highly salty food had its way with me, I think?

So here I lie with ice packs multiplied in necessary locations, feet, neck, shoulder, back!

Tell me how a person who drank club soda with zero sodium all day, and stayed mostly in the shade could have such nasty swollen feet, and face! CKD! Chronic Kidney Disease and my motorized wheel chair! Throw in our first in about a year KFC chicken, only two pieces of chicken fingers and a few mouthfuls of Cole slaw! And this my Lasix and potassium day, I am on three days a week as per nephrologist's prescription, the kidney doctor, MWF! So taken this morning, why?


Validation of me below, and why it is okay I do what I do! And also very good information for any who have Multiple Sclerosis and those who love or care for people with MS!

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2019/02/07/need-know-self-advocacy-importance/


Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you spoke up about your bel...

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you spoke up about your bel... :   AI ...covering various topics from parenting to religion and eve...