Sunday, January 27, 2019

So I got some great ideas as I stared out at the deluge...

Alright, a bit of an exaggeration, and seriously no comparison to many who have had flooding, please forgive!
To be fair though we have had... better I can show you!
Not counting yesterday! And it is still coming down! So as you can see its been pretty much non-stop.
Fortunately, we have good drainage and no stopped up sewers on our street!
Thus our usual concerns about lawn people who do not clean up the loose grass clippings or allow the grass to grow over the sewer grates causing the clogs.
All that can and has in the past caused flooding when it could be easily preventable, not here, thank heavens, but elsewhere in our area.

So now I suppose that has covered our weather right here... who's to say what the rest of the county or state of Florida has had to contend with, again I do believe we are very lucky!

Yes, flooding in many low lying areas is most likely possible, but I have had no alerts on my phone for here.

Local weather is not saying anything and they do not go on air till 6:00 P.M. EST. oh well. NBC-2, CBS WINK both out of Ft. Myers Florida.

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Just in: New rain total!
Hey wait! I also forgot to tell you my ideas! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something?

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something? :   ...anything other than a business report, check, or, some-other necessity?...