Monday, January 28, 2019

Dancing in the dark!

In my case just a figure of speech.
I am now on hold with doctors' follow-ups so theoretically, make that actually, we can do many things with this time that has no burps within its timeline, figuratively again speaking although not really, as well as redundantly!
So not so dark after all that glimmer of brilliance is awakening my possibilities of what could/should/would/ will be done!

Ideas.
As I mentioned yesterday many have floated precariously within this semi-dormant noggin!
Thus the term precariously.
Attituded in many up and down directions as well as locales for destinations, short and long hauls, by sea or by land... waiting for the weather to be to our liking and guide?

So much to compilate!

Thus why some things do not become... what they should be!
I am neither our House nor Senate!
Decisions should or should not be concerns for my constituency, which I have none!
Perhaps some wise endearing followers, but not ones whom have voted me into this office AKA my rolling bedroom table, HA!
I had taken this esteem position all on my own for my own compliance to do with it as I may!
No dalliances here, never!
What I do here is purely for my own benefit and no one else's; might I add?!
So there! (as I stick out my adult tongue once again!)
Much ado about NOTHING!
More specificity with my ideas?
Perhaps when I think harder, but sometimes that hurts!
Ha, ha, ha!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!  

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something?

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something? :   ...anything other than a business report, check, or, some-other necessity?...