Thursday, January 24, 2019

Let's try this...

I went berserk with this evening's dinner chicken recipe.
Using four chicken thighs skin on bone in I slathered them in a combo of lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, honey, garlic powder, sage, thyme, parsley, Rosemary, onion, celery, four small golden potatoes quartered, baby carrots halved, no sodium chicken bouillon, one quarter cup of all purpose flour, one can of Healthy Choice Campbells cream of mushroom soup and water!
Covered with foil in a nine by eleven inch glass pan cooking at 375 oven since 3:15 P.M., I may lower the heat and uncover by four. Lowered temperature to 350 and uncovered for an hour more.
Good idea?
Sounds different?
Not too much added salt, very little fat, layers of flavors.
We will see what we will see?


Not finished yet picture is of not quite done "chicken berserk", my own concoction half baked scheme, ha. Picture taken in between when uncovered to go back in the oven to continue cooking for another hour at 350!

Moving on...

Today, I had my two other tests, an echocardiogram https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/echocardiogram/about/pac-20393856 and carotid ultrasound https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/carotid-ultrasound/about/pac-20393399.

Kristen was my sonographer and all went smoothly for the ultrasound.
Daphne was my technician for the echocardiogram and that was nasty, I felt very sore. from the machine, but understood that is how it must be done.
Daphne said that many people with MS have that issue with the test.

 Geez, Multiple sclerosis has never been my friend, and these days I am starting to consider the "h" word, hate, when day after day MS rears its ugly head too often in my daily life! Sorry, but I HATE MS!
I wish I had more tools to fight it! But at this point with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis not much is available. All I got left is an attitude adjustment! So I will use that!

Happy good night all!  

Count all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

  

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something?

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something? :   ...anything other than a business report, check, or, some-other necessity?...