Wednesday, January 23, 2019

As needed

Minimal changes in my DDD, thoracic X-rays and lumbar MRI I have been told via a person speaking for the doctor, Norma, at the pain center and they have determined I should be seen as need requires.

Okay, so this pain is MS related as my neuro stated.
Waiting for the gabapentin to kick in and with the higher dosage of 80 mg. of the Baclofen, and the 600 mg. of gabapentin I should be on my way to less ice and more pain free.
I do feel something different.
A little better for a good part of the day.
Until now when I have been out longer than previously, and now feeling the pain return.
Pacing, note to self... I got to do that.

After the doctor's office we had a stop at Sam's Club for coffee, paper towels and PAM.
Then to pick up some dinner.
I suggested Applebee's, but apparently they closed for some unknown reason, and Burger King was next door and so a Whopper Jr. for me and a Whopper for Hubby plus one small fries to share.

According to the vague info on the window at Applebee's they suggested we go to one of their two other not far locations, but Geez, why?

They had healthy choices!

The Kings Highway and North Port restaurants are not too far, but this one was closer, our Murdock Circle one, sad, era gone by.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something?

Speaking My Mind: When was the last time you wrote something? :   ...anything other than a business report, check, or, some-other necessity?...