Friday, September 18, 2020

L'Oréal kept their promise and other points of interest to me in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



As you can see below L'Oréal... OMG did they come through and then some! When I had complained to their customer service office in NJ I just really wanted to let them know I did not ask for or expect anything in return, really!!! They sent me (5 )$10 coupons to spend on any of their products!!! Thanks, Laurie the supervisor somewhere near Westfield, NJ for coming through.

If you recall I had an awful experience with their R 68 Power Red, Dark Auburn, Feiria product so this will go towards their Excellence that works better for me and covers gray... what am I saying towards that is five boxes including tax full! Or any other L'Oréal products! The product had stained my towels floor toilet seat, forehead, and scalp. The towels were washed in bleach and were fine the floor tile and the toilet seat was cleaned with Comet. My forehead and scalp it is wearing off with every shampoo! Laurie had said that dry wavy or curly hair absorb more dye and that extra comes off! Anyway, Feiria is not for me, but they have many products that work better, and they have a few red shades in their Excellence product that does cover gray that I will be using. 


Moving on...

Tonight begins the first night of Rosh Hashanah that goes through Sunday night, so Shana Tova to all of my Jewish friends and family! For those non-Jews that are not familiar with the holiday:https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/rosh-hashanah-2020/

Moving on again...

Yesterday, Hubby spent nearly five hours on the phone with Comcast due to our over a year issue with buffering on streaming channels, dropping phone calls, and a few other things that do not come to mind right now... 

They were scheduled to come yesterday between 10-12. They were requested to have their supervisor call first... they did not do that and Hubby told the fellow when he arrived about that and he misunderstood and left!!! 

And that is why Hubby was annoyed rightfully so... the modem was also way off in its location and Hubby felt if it had been put where our old modem had been the problems would not exist and they insisted it was not the modem location that it was the speed that we were paying for the WiFi a too low one to meet our multi-technical products needs... two Smart TVs, a Laptop, and two cell phones in house data, we also are paying for our landline through them also WiFi. 

Initially, a few days before I had called due to an increase in our bill for over thirteen dollars more a month so I questioned that. Apparently, we had to ask for their yearly discount to get back to what we had been paying... hmmm sounds familiar Century Link also wouldn't tell you that you were entitled to a discount and you had to ask. 

So after finding the proper person in the corporate office, Candace, the executive relations supervisor to help us apparently they sold us the wrong speed for our needs for entire years thus all the calls to them! Yes, we will be paying ten dollars more a month and if this doesn't work then hopefully they will have other options! Otherwise...!!! 

Consumers unite, we must have truth in advertising as well as getting what we pay for, as all multi-billion dollar companies should know without customers you have no business!


Moving on to a less than exceptional sunrise, meh, don't blame me this was all nature's doing!!! Either my timing was off this morning or it is nature's fault! LOL




Here's a bonus thought from me to you... in the state of Florida our numbers of COVID cases went down and even the deaths have been showing somehow lower than they were of fluctuations sporadically... it is about ten days since our last holiday weekend, Labor Day, are we about to see that change and did too many people stop getting tested due to you know who and our governor also saying more tests more positive cases??? Just a thought. I have an ominous feeling about all that I just wrote... I hope I am wrong? But I fear that we are about to see a lot of higher numbers as the national death toll reaches 200k, I suppose last night I was slightly premature about that.

And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!




VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!

What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!


Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...