Monday, December 17, 2018

How was your day?

Nah, that's too personal? Most people think that asking is polite, but as we all know, whether it was good bad or indifferent most people want you say, fine, great or very nice, etc... never the whole truth, ya know? People who hear your short nondescript answer are usually relived that you weren't going to go on and on and on and on and on!
Come on, we all know that's the truth, not even doctors want you to elaborate, they all prefer short concise answers of yes and no makes their job easier to do? Did you notice that the doctors rarely touch you anymore? Maybe its their concern over all the actual allegations of too much touchy feely? But Geez they're your doctor! And yes, it was a nasty doctor who was responsible for all those actual bad, things! It is difficult I am sure in all areas of public positions today!  Nurses take vitals still, good for you, no fear there! Many/most doctors sit with their laptops perched on the end of their desks asking questions they already know the answer to! We all know that even people we love and love us have difficulty hearing the whole truth, nothing but the truth,SO HELP ME G-D!I bet you did not realize how provocative the question, "How was your day?", could be?
Moving on, maybe on and on and on...NAH!
Lately, I have been trying hard to maintain a texting conversation while writing my nightly blog. Why? For me this ridiculous! I tell strangers about my ills! Some people believe blogs are not useful, but to me it is MY SANITY! None of you ever discuss what I tell you here, right? Even if not who cares, I DON'T!
Oh well. As many during this time of year should/ could tell you sometimes the nicest gift anyone can give to another person is the kindness of listening and responding as if you truly are!
Happy good night all!
Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!










No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...