Thursday, December 27, 2018

Catch your breath yet?

Breathe!
Deep cleansing breaths... one after another!
Whatever you do; "DO NOT STOP!"
BREATHING THAT IS!
Did any doctor ever think that that could be the answer to preventing death?
As easy as that! DO NOT STOP BREATHING!
Silly in its simplicity, hmm?
See now I just cured every fatal disease known to man and woman!
DO NOT STOP BREATHING!

Not so funny; I guess?

But in reality wouldn't that be great.
So many worthy non-profits, so little money to give to all of them that I sincerely wish that I could!
So without too much shame I admit right here and now that I give to none.

When I myself was well and not in need I was able to physically help by actually rolling up my sleeves and working any which way that I could!
Now I sit, literarily on the sidelines and watch and hope that someone else will pick up my slacker do- nothing inability physically and unfortunate mentality of truly not able to do my best.
Please do, do something!
Help pick one or a few, give money or time or both to any cause you deem needing you!

For forty years on and off I did all aspects of volunteerism, from fundraising, board member, teaching classes etc.!
You can too, just choose one or more that fills your heart near and dear to you!
Oh, I still do advocacy online, but that is about it, yes it is it.

Okay, now I feel if only one of you does help another person from this unabashed request, my heart's woes will have been lightened.

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...