Monday, October 29, 2018

Results in! Not so bad at all!

Dr. Joseph was seen today, my gastroenterologist.
Biopsy is negative for Barrett's Esophagus, yay!
I definitely have GERD.
Stomach polyps small enough to not be an issue, as is my hiatal hernia still!
Even my fatty liver is not so severe, although I should lose weight by initiating smaller portions was suggested by the doc, he knows that is mainly the only way for me to go now.
Even my gallbladder polyp just needs to be watched with a next year's endoscopy, and the worse that will happen is that my gallbladder would be removed through a laparoscopic surgery.
And I had had that before for my bariatric sleeve two years ago... so no biggy.

I have contacted two nutritionists, one is also a cardiologist, but I have no heart issues, the fact she is a doctor as well as a nutritionist made me call, she has six week classes for $175, but insurances do not cover the cost for nutritionists at all, crazy! The other has a BS RD, which is bachelor in science and is a registered dietitian, and I called her while she was seeing a client and so far she hasn't called back I had given her my name and phone number, uh oh one check against her! More are listed all nearby our home.

Moving on...

Ironically, we had big plans for after since the temperatures had gone way down, although we were out later around eleven thirty after the dr. office visit it was a perfectly acceptable beautiful temperature of 72 and so we were on our way to Harborwalk and Fishville, but my tummy-ache was so severe and my throat felt as if I had swallowed glass and I had taken generic Pepcid Complete before we left but it was not working, even with my one half of a fried in PAM egg shared with Bella, and one turkey sausage patty, and buttered toast! So we turned around and stopped at Walgreen's and Hubby bought me name brand Pepcid for eight dollars more! And when we got home we rechecked ours and yes the ingredients were identical, so what gives? The named Pepcid was taken and it did work? Yes, it did. Wondering why that was and the other hadn't, but we did go home.

Below is the temp it was when we first took out our furry kids this morning, both have great coats for their protection, but I needed a sweater and Hubby wore his fleecy jacket! I really enjoyed the cooler weather, but Hubby had mixed emotions...REALLY! Florida does that to transplants, even with over thirty-two years here now!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...