Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Bella is wearing one of her predecessors' pirates scarves, a jaunty look if I do say so myself, and I did!
Aussie is not feeling well, tummy wise, so even though I started to find him a costume and even tried to put a cape on him he was not very receptive... we always have next year! Oh well..
                                             
                                     Hubby has a theory that all the palm fronds Aussie eats are why the belly-ache, but oddly enough he ate all his kibbles! He has no trouble catching up on his zzzzzzzz in any location!    

Hope you and your family have a happy safe day and evening!


BOO!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...