Saturday, September 29, 2018

Were you one of the 50M?

Facebook had announced that fifty million accounts had been compromised this past week.
If you did not have to re-sign-in you weren't one of the many, and neither was I.

No good reason for them to take my benign info., anyway, I tell all online nightly in my blogs!
Aren't there like 1B accounts or some such number on Facebook?

Any-who, I did notice most of my friends were still there.
That is the ones I look for from afar or close up or from time to time, ha!
Refreshing to know that, hmm?

And that is not to say that I am not there for you, because I am... from afar or close up or from time to time that is!
YUP!
What matters is that all of you are there for me, huh?
Now that sounds like Geez I don't know what?
Oh yes I do... NEEDY!
Forgive me; or not.
I don't blame you if you laugh, since this is ridiculous!
Shame on me!
I started watching Pretty Little Liars, about a week ago, on Netflix.  It is pretty darn riveting in a PG14 kinda way.
Some things never change.
Not the murdered friend thing, but the girl clique thing, ya know.

Moving on...

We went this morning to Gilchrist Park in Punta Gorda Florida along the beautiful Peace River, no red tide there or blue green algae, we were there before it got too hot! Bella's first time! I took the first two pictures and Hubby took that last one. After that we all went for a drive, and then came home for lunch, our own. Sorry to say Hubby had just a little soup and crackers due to his tummy ache, and his still now lower grade fever. He has said that he feels it might have been his reaction to the heavy duty antibiotics and the probiotics that the first doctor told him to take with it. He has promised to wait a week, only a week more???, until they are totally out of his system. What is a wifey to do?????? Yelling gets me no where! Neither does reasoning. Oh well.



                                          
 Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Get a load of those guns I am sporting!

Wishful thinking on my part, that is plain unadulterated fat that I have gained back due to me stopping that high protein diet that contributed to my Chronic Kidney Disease!
Oh well... see needy!
FORGIVE OR NOT!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...