Sunday, September 30, 2018

Bayshore Live Oak Park

Charlotte Harbor Florida, across the Peace River from yesterday's park Gilchrist!
On our side of the bridge. No filters ever used on our cameras, they are our Android phones, so the true blue water and sky are their REAL COLORS!










                                 And in between lunch and dinner the furry kids had another meeting with their trainer Christi, and she worked with them to get together and also for Aussie to learn the command, "leave it", and in this case it is for Bella to be left alone!
He loves her, but due to his size of being like five times hers; he is a bit too rough, ya know?
They are both neutered so I am referring to him pawing at her, nothing else! Thank you very much! 
I was too bust watching her work with the kids that I forgot to take some PICS that would have been amazing! Oops!

For dinner we picked up Cracker Barrel double fillet's of lemon peppered trout with three sides a piece. Lotsa leftovers for many more meals!


The end, get it? Bella's.

Happy good night all!

Count all those blessings and I will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...