Sunday, August 26, 2018

Trading places for bonding


Hubby/ Daddy and Bella bonding 
 
                              Below is Aussie checking out the crate that he never was allowed to use due to Hubby believing its a jail. Odd how now it is Bella's safe/alone place, sleeping and eating space. We have had the crate from our Bichon Frise, Skipper, since he was a pup in 2004. We did use it a little bit for Gus, our Havanese mix rescue, but all of sudden Hubby decided it was not right for Aussie... who knows why? I just thought it interesting that as big as Aussie is now that he wants to go into it; I bet it's all due to Bella, of course it is...I just answered my own question.
                                              

Here is Aussie below, again dealing with thunder, this time I tried besides his Nylabone, the TV show America's Got Talent repeat show,
and you can see he is the bed/couch potato we have created, and also a music lover!

                                                                As shown below.
           

Below is our Yorkie/cat transporter bought also years ago, just the right size for Bella too!
Hubby reminded me I had wanted to donate it a few times after our previous furry babies had passed on, but he was stubborn enough to save it, and he knew me well enough to know that we weren't done with having more furry babies!
It will be stored in the guestroom closet until we actually need it. It was stored in one of our sheds outside, and was amazingly very clean, who knew!

Ta DA!

Happy good night to all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think!

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think! :   From December 2023 CT lumbar scan: "L1-L2 level: Severe disc spac...