Saturday, July 7, 2018

Now that I am sort of able to...

use both hands to write tonight, but wouldn't you know it that most of my ideas have left me!
Oh wait, I was going to go into more detail with the how and why my hands and wrists are causing all my legitimate excuses, but ... okay I will give you the shorter version of my answers/reasonings, not in any specific order... cervical stenosis, Multiple sclerosis and basilar joint arthritis!
And me without any pain medications, not even any Gabapentin!(Also might be a cause for my liver misbehaving.) Done entirely last night!
Only ice packs now!
Tylenol ill advised with my high liver enzymes, and over the counter anti-inflammatory medications causing bleeding ulcers as well as any prescription ones, so I am dealing the best that I can.
And ice packs are hard to hold in place, logistically speaking while using a keyboard; I'm just saying... 
I suppose if the Cervical RFA, Radiofrequency Ablation, had worked I would not be having all this pain still?
I had that procedure on May 31st, about five weeks ago, even nurses have said it should be working within a month, so I guess I failed again! Oh well.
According to one nurse I was told that only means that they might just have to do it again?
Oh great!
Of course it is my choice, since there is still no guarantee that even the next time it will work.

Thoughts?

 Nah, too much to ask of anyone else.

I do pride myself on being rather strongly decisive, although some of those decisions have not always proved to be good or right each and every time, but hey, not many people can score 100% in that life game, true? And I do own my mistakes.

Starting to have met my limit tonight, so before I go over that pain frame...

Allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

PS if anyone thought that my last line in my blog from last night meant forever... Oops, NOT YET ANYWAY!
Who knows when, I still need to do this bad.



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...