Sunday, June 10, 2018

The truth is...

I have been feeling poorly.
And have been in bed for days when not going to doctor's appointments.
Many might be saying, nothing new there.
I have been having bad stomach and headaches, even vomited just yesterday.
Now I usually, have some relief from my Pepcid complete and Nexium as well as my  Baclofen and I have been taking the doctor(neuro) prescribed 60 mg. religiously, although yesterday I had to take an additional 20 mg. making that limit of 80 mg. for the day due to spasms that would not quit in both feet!
And with very little sleep, less than four hours at night due to pain and icing nearly constantly all areas of my anatomy with no real relief... I do hope I survive the next four weeks, now a bit less?
All due to after my cervical radiofrequency ablation, RFA, on 5-31-18, four weeks is how long it is said that it takes to start to feel any significant relief as it is supposed to do and why we have it done!

My eyes have even been blurry, but I do believe that is because I have been on this laptop too long while lying here binge watching Love it or List it on youtube,com under HDTV shows, and believe me I am in my glory with those!
I watch the Vancouver CANADA and US editions, what delightful fun.

My arms, hands and feet and cervical, neck, thoracic, upper back and lumbar, lower back are all numb and painful, both sides not just the left that was the side the RFA was treating. As well as my face numbness, false temporary exacerbated MS reactions that even my neuro said will happen due to the assault on my body!
But her nurse Lynn sent me there, why? Sure for my MRIs reports of my stenosis getting severe.
Even so I feel confused and battered.
Plus I am black and blue on my left upper arm that I cannot recall hitting myself there and it is too high up to blame Aussie, although he did headbutt me while playing and the ENT said that could be the cause my deviated septum to return in my left nostril! I had had surgery in August of 2015 on that and it had been repaired then, but showed up again on my last MRI.
The bruise on my upper arm appears to be getting larger. I did ask the nurse if it could be a spider bite while at the pain center last Wednesday and she said no, it just looks like a bruise. How long does it usually take for something like that to go away? I forgot to ask that... oh well.

I do stretch in bed, and Hubby has waited on me with meals, in between mowing the lawn and thatching the tiki hut, what a guy, but I do try to get up often, afraid of clots! (Last night he drove over to Cracker Barrel and brought home their lemon pepper trout two fillets each with three sides each, meaning two meals each, so finished tonight.)

Funny how fear motivates us, me getting out of bed with fear of clots.

Like fear of what our president has been saying to our allies!
If only there was something I could do before he gets our frenemies to nuke us!
Midterm elections seem so far away!
But at this point that is all of our best bets to do!
TO VOTE!
As one of those picket signs held by a millennial group said, "YOU CAN VOTE STUPID OUT!"
YAY! Apathy is dead or at least dying? Hope so.

On that note allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...