Friday, June 29, 2018

Not giving notoriety, a good thing.

Whether a domestic terrorist or international one their names should not be front page news.
What they did should be.
Taking their power away, since when if names get out sickies might call them martyrs, their names should be redacted from all media and public viewing.
Otherwise these animalistic creatures who care so little for life itself will be able to gain publicity, and crazy followers; possible copycats! Let's prevent this!
Anonymity is what all mass murders should be given to them in any media content.
Once a name is put to a face people look for a human being inside, and they do not qualify for that!
And that is why I do not mention our current pres by name, he to me is the Orange Frothy Haired Guy. Sorry if anyone's offended, but those are my feelings!
I feel he is inhumane in so many ways, no better than some of these terrorists in my opinion.
"Our prayers and thoughts and condolences are with you", again are sent to the families of the murder victims and still nothing is done!
HOLLOW WORDS!
Pat answers to NO ANSWERS!
No actions.
WAITING!
Frustration.
Fear of our national due process is taking way too long! But we must be better than him! We answer to a higher power... THE CONSTITUTION! He has no idea what that means.
All pertaining, i.e. in matters concerning pres DJ being FIRED!
Any mistakes and the due process could be caput!

Happy good night all!

Stay safe.

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...