Thursday, June 21, 2018

Clump on the wall

PLASTER BUMP!
Shadowed, no dust or dirt, just its own shadow, thought it was an unprovoked bug coming to BITE ME!
Came in here, the bedroom to write as per every night these days.
Door closed TV off no one to disturb me except a clump bump on the wall with a nasty shadow! Ha!
Neck was stretched to an ungodly position, not good, called Hubby for two things my phone and two ice packs, and he arrived and examined again the lump, bump, clump on the wall, and reassured me it was just a piece of non aggressive plaster.
So I began to write with packs in place and the aberration unmoving way above my head on the wall to my far right just feet away from my family photo collage...!
The fact that it hasn't moved is a very good thing I do believe?
Where's Stephen King when you need him... why this could be the beginning of one of his macabre tales!
Back in the 1970s he couldn't write fast enough for me, for I voraciously read his offerings as if he was E. A. Poe reborn!
I was also a fan of him.

But I digress...
Today, was a lost day for Hubby and I, since we did absolutely nothing except eat our meals that I made, pancakes for breakfast from scratch and French bread pizzas for lunch, from scratch, and even dinner I made salmon, scalloped potatoes au gratin with California blend veggies= broccoli, cauliflower and carrots!
I guess I did do something, but Hubby went out and got the mail and took Aussie outside more than I did!
But basically nothing... for the day.   
Again another scorcher that is not conducive to moving around out there in the world unless you have no other choice!
I still feel guilty asking for help, even from Hubby.
The problem is I expend too much energy that diminishes my abilities and cause these weaknesses, and that is why I am up and down all day long strength wise.
Considering my training from the state health department on teaching a self help course where you are supposed to PACE yourself, and that class was way back in 2004!
I really should know better, hmm?

Oh well... we both did shop online for new cordless shades for the sunroom, the white accordian fabric ones in there are looking old and nasty and perhaps tomorrow we will go with their measurements that Hubby did take and I wrote down to verify with us to Home Depot or maybe JC Penneys where I had gotten the bedrooms white faux wood and one oak real wood in Hubby's not in shower blinds from after we rebuilt in 2004. They still look great, and those are timeless in design!

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!




1.Can you see it the elusive nonentity?

2.Yup, my writing station.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...