Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Rain delay again today!

Tiki hut project is consequently on hold.

Weird day anyway.

Reminder of my Multiple Sclerosis is always there.

I think what set off my unbelievable horrid systems spasms today was my heating up the kitchen due to me making a very large portion of French onion soup that I finished off in the oven with the Swiss and parmesan/ romano cheeses. It was delicious! But my body temperature elevated to 101 degrees!
That is my issue with hot weather too.
Then my back started the horrendous spasms then on to my left foot, hip, hand, then my right side too chimed in all with wicked contortions and so Hubby brought me Baclofen twice while my spasms overtook me while lying in bed with the paddle fan above me going full blast and the airconditioning lowered more still, since my painful spasms were not getting any better in nearly an hour's time, when usually the Baclofen works very quickly.  
I did begin to get better after a while of waiting, finally!
Thought I was going to end up in the hospital, yup that bad...but no, still here!

It is a good thing too.
Number One Son just called and he and his number one gal will be coming down tomorrow!
He got his birthday off from work and they decided to spend it with us, yay!

Hubby's out picking up dinner from Winn Dixie they have very tasty cooked wings in all flavors, mac and cheese, and nice olive assortments that he will be bringing home.

Hoping the weather is better tomorrow to take the kids on the Harborwalk and eat lunch out at Scotty's Brewhouse in Fishville and get ice cream at Harborwalk ice cream and bites, as we meander along the Peace River... if the weather is going to be as nice as the meteorologists have been predicting with rain chances going way down to around 20% hopefully!

That is all for tonight all, so have a wondeful happy good night!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...