Thursday, April 26, 2018

Even after a medical test we try to make life a bit better!

I had my two MRIs this morning without the injectable dye. Lynn ARNP had decided no dye would be necessary. Probably because of all the toxicity of what is already in me causing problems that we had discussed.That said though, I have not had a problem with it before, but she felt they could see the lesions if active MS or damaged of more herniations and narrowing from my stenosis, and DDD, that I have had for years in my neck and chest areas, cervical and thoracic, any additional caused by that fall! Comparing with last years PICS done at the other MRI place, although my neuro has the pictures and the dx from the radiologist in my file.
I should hear something, probably by Monday.

Moving on... as in the title... Hubby and Aussie alongside the outdoor seating enjoying some shade outside the restaurant called Hurricane Charley's!
 The view from there on the Harborwalk from Gilchrist Park.
 The actual seating in that Tikki Hut looking area, but we did not eat there today, we have had many fine meals there previously. Instead we picked up two burritos supremes and a nacho with cheese from Taco Bell and ate over at the pavilion at the park where we found that weird, but adorable strawberry rock! And yes, we did post it to the proper Facebook site that we belong to too! In our travels we found gas for $2.65.9 a gallon so we filled our half gone tank.




Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Update: Aussie is all better!
Correction: I misspoke on the mural that I stated was on the old courthouse actually it was on the old town hall! Forgive?



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...