Sunday, April 29, 2018

Aussie's excellent adventure!


So Aussie said to himself, self they cannot make up their minds so I think I will get out of here and set motor boating all by myself! Mom and Dad have shown me many a time how it is done, so why not?



Off I go!
Pretty houses!


                                         Nice boat under that tarp a wee tug style one!
                                        Time to gaze with admiration at the sites.

                                                     Like my selfie?
                                          Somethings just jumped in the water, I am pretty sure!
All in all not a bad few hours of pleasant passage amongst nature!

Happy good night all!
And as Mom always says, next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...