Friday, March 3, 2017

Writer?

I say I am a blogger.
But is that a writer, per se?
Prolific too, I am, I am.
Verbose no question ever.
Even on my worse days I have something to say.
I tell all, or much or TMI.
Things that interest me, and some of you, but not all.
Trying to hit a nerve, reach a nerve, being nervy!
Presumptuous, assuming, and rather off putting, at times.
We all have something to say, but I do say it, you can too, why not?
Guts or fear, or I don't care... but I do.
And I have warned you.
Criticize me, but to yourselves, ha.
For in truth I am a gutless wonder!
Telling tales of my true life and how I see it and hoping that some commonalities hit you at home in your heart or your soul, or just saying oh yeah!
For we are a mutual cohesive lot of human beings, no matter what happens in life we always come back to needing one another no matter what for too many reasons!
For no man or woman is an island.
And the love for one another pricelessly shall surpass our differences that cause us discomfort.
Live for liking yourself, which should translate into loving humanity!
Am I a writer yet?

Moving on...

Todays dichotomy of life chose to send me another curve ball.
Fortunately, yesterday the new/used rear controller for my chair, did I mention that Stephen Hawkings also has the same one, anyway, I was hoping I would not in reality need Hubby to use it for quite a while, since it in my mind was just another one of those safety net things you get just in case...
Well, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are the days that I have to self inject my Multiple sclerosis medication Copaxone, and today I goofed.
It was due to go into my right arm, the injection sites are like the dance the Macarena, right arm left arm right hip left hip, right thigh left thigh tummy!
Each scheduled day a different location.
And today was my right arm, and since I have been losing weight the automatic injector that has depth gages had to be adjusted accordingly, but sometimes it gets jostled and it changes by mistake, today must have been the day for that!
It must have gone too deep, and  I might have gotten the nerve, since my right arm along with my notoriously sore thumb from basilar arthritis and my impinged ulnar nerve converged in extreme pain and numbness today, independent exercise day!
But we went and I again did not do my arms just my legs on the two machines at the identical amounts I did Wednesday, although Hubby was able to try out the new/used rear controller!
I think he still has mixed emotions about it, but it was smooth sailing and no one was hurt or run over in the process of getting from point A to point B, amazingly he drove like he knew what he was doing!
After that we went to the Thai Café for our duck, mine curried his crispy, and then Publix, all in all a rather normal day.

Thanks for listening, and have a very happy night!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...