Sunday, December 11, 2016

Riled up!

Sadly as I get older I seem to have some times when people set me off, patience dwindles, although some might say that has always been somewhat of a problem for me.
When they do not listen to the words coming out of your/my mouth and when they assume to know something that they truly don't have a clue about as if they did a glance at a cheat sheet, like reading just the headlines of the newspaper and believed they knew the entire content of the article from only that! Life is more complex than that as well as its many ills.
That said, I am done for now.
Just wanted get that out there.

Moving on...

Today was a baaaaaaaaaaaad tummy day too!
I have taken to consuming just those sugar free 15 calorie fruit pops and flat club soda and Propel, instead of solid food.
I have taken my nausea medication and my Pepcid that are both in me, but neither has seemed to have changed any of this for the better.
For a moment after my shower I thought I had a hernia or something, since by my belly button my belly there appeared to be a new and different bulge sticking out!
It's gone down since.
So I suppose it was nothing.
But most of the day I have not been hungry, more thirsty.
Guess in a way that is good to get some more of those LBS. to go down.

Correction: when I had said we had gotten reservations early for our anniversary dinner and comedy club outing, I meant very, very early by more than two months!
Sorry, I forget no one remembers our anniversary date like we do, on Valentine's Day!

That's it for tonight folks, and now allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask all of you to kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...