Sunday, October 16, 2016

Subway!

The take out sub and salad place not the underground mode of transportation, rounded out my eclectic food interests for the probable last stop in my farewell tour.  
Double seafood over salad with everything!
Leftovers too.

Might be my last meal for months, over three months till solid food again, thirteen weeks!
Yes, it seems for the next few days I will be on a clear liquid diet then surgery!
Then liquid diet for a few weeks then blenderized for another few then small chunks then lastly whole pieces somewhere after the holiday season, yup, that's when I will "see food" again.
Irony is why I had "seafood" tonight, get it, kidding!

Removed  my over sized bandage today over my jugular vein on my neck where my blood filter was inserted.
Much to my surprise and relief the "scar" was miniscule and needed no medical intervention, topical medication or bandage! 
Pain has nearly gone away too.
Clear sailing I hope from now on.
This is going to be one life changing week!

Tired again.

But will end on this up note, and now allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...