Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Anxious

 Nothing like making a new experience have a bit of drama, hmm?
Surgery is at a human can-do allotment time for Hubby, originally it was even better getting to the hospital by ten A.M. for a twelve o'clock surgery, leaving here at eight thirty due to traffic causing a twenty-six mile ride that could take anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half!
When the coordinator Leslie first called she said that the surgery would be at nine A.M. instead and that we had to be there two hours before at seven and that would mean leaving here at five thirty!
Hubby grumbled loudly in the background and I tried to explain his distaste of the earlier hour, they had no idea. Due to having me take forever to get into the van with my ride and getting out etc. and Gus our rescue Havanese not feeling well, a tummy ache that Hubby insists will pass, but it takes him a while to go and he will be alone for hours and traffic causing this drive to take too long, yada, yada, yada...forgive!
So Leslie kindly said, "let me see what I can do; I'll call you back"... When she did she said how about an eleven fifteen surgery and getting here at nine A.M. and then I said thank you!
That means leaving here at seven thirty, absolutely doable!

I am leaving my laptop/notebook home, but I will have my phone with me that was capable of allowing me to write and publish my blog from it as it did allow me while the notebook was at its techno doctors for all those weeks a couple of months ago, in for a new motherboard and battery.
Actually, I have no idea how I will be feeling to do my blog, so this might be my last blog for a couple of days; I hope not!

Love to all, be well and check out my new support group that I am trying to start, it is on my homepage with access to its page.
It's due to me not finding a local one for those who had bariatric surgery and I really don't want to commute to the only one I can find miles from here and is held either in the evening or Saturday morning, convenient for many but... this would be more so. How hard could it be, I used to be co-president of our arthritis one for about four years.

On that note of hope, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us!

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us! :   First, we meet with Hubby's oncologist for a monthly update on his bloodwork that ...