Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sore loser!

A train wreck comes to mind.
Orange Frothy Haired Sniffy Guy proves he does live in his own world with yelling out one lie after another, by denying he said what he had.(Yes, fact-checkers, he sure did!)
Hillary on the other hand proved decorum reigns!
Being calm, knowing facts, handling herself as the only viable presidential candidate should while setting the bar extremely high.
Each nasty unsubstantiated criticism that spewed from her ungracious opponent's mouth she handled with grace and dignity and confident expertise, proving to be unscathed under verbal fire from the fiery oaf who claims to be an equal contender, yep in his own odd world he is, sure.
I am more than sure that to each of the eighty millions who viewed the undeniable proceedings of the first presidential debate of three can well see who is the logical choice to handle our American concerns for all of our country, Hillary undeniably shined as the proper choice.
Yes, proper, concise, well informed, took the time to know her/our stuff to answer all debatable questions with accurate informed answers.
Not to mention her experience speaking for itself.
Congrats to you, future President Hillary Clinton!
I am sticking my adult tongue out at that Orange Frothy Haired Sniffy Guy!  

Moving on...

Low carb soft tacos that are kosher?
No, it gets weirder...
How about if I told you that I put Heart Smart tomato sauce and low fat mozzarella with jalapeƱos, onions, and turkey breakfast sausage on it for completion! (Once heated in the oven I rolled it up!)
My legal pizza!
Hubby's illegal pizza, don't think there is such a thing; his was on French bread with sauce and mozzarella, no veggies.
Oh well.
Our dinners, hmmm, hmmm good!

On that note of separate, but equal living, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...