Monday, August 29, 2016

Psych!

After last night's blog some may be wondering if tonight's title refers to my sanity, but no and yes.

Part of the pre-testing for bariatric surgery is a pyschological test to determine your reasoning for having the procedure, mine being the sleeve, where they basically remove most of your stomach and redirect where the  food goes into a smaller space thus causing weight loss drastically. If to look like you did in high school is a nay, but to live longer and be healthy is a yay!
I went for the healthy vote!

The head doc, as Hubby called him, said he would be giving me a YAY!
And that he would email to me his report this weekend!
See, even PhD mind men know that I may act wacky sometimes, but in reality I am as normal as you are; whatever that is and are you, too?

On that note of so what, allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night, and ask you all to share all those blessings and we will too.

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...