Friday, June 24, 2016

Later than afternoon storms arriving now...

So I will write as fast as my little hands/fingers will take me!
And yes they and my feet are still little!
Ha!
Thunder booms in my backdrop of soundings/announcing of storms coming in.
We did successfully complete most decorating in the new bathroom addition, still tweaking though, adding this and that's.
The window trim and knobs and picture frames as well as the new 20" shelf with five peg towel rack is all painted Seaport Blue, vivid not at all wishy washy. Hubby and I designed it, and it was made from left over wood and broom handles that we already had!
I put three white plastic containers on the shelf with Q-tips, cotton balls and the last has those face washing disposable cloths.

Storm is in with lightning so I will say an early good night!

Love to all, be well, peace, and blessings!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...