Tuesday, April 19, 2016

PT

I finally saw the light.
Yes, the one on my laptop connected to Google and realized after some additional research that NOT having physical therapy is probably the worse thing anyone in my condition could do to themselves, causing quicker muscle atrophy; duh, logically I knew this.
So, I bit the bullet, hate that expression, but I called my chronic care facilitator, or how she calls herself, my telephonic advisor, the person who then contacts my internist who then in turn contacted the in-home health care worker who then called me to tell me they will be having a physical therapist call me back this evening to set up my appointments! Ta Da! PS all fully covered 100% by Medicare.
So now I have something to do while waiting for my new ride and after that too I suspect.

Gus is going next week for his first doggie playdate at the home of the woman that is with the organization we had adopted him from, Canine Castaways, and she is the one who had checked us out for his new home approval. A NJ gal too.
Hopefully he will enjoy her dogs too, Hubby will be dropping him off.

You see, with my lack of motion ability getting surprisingly weirder in its comings and goings my derriere has sizably increased its volume and so I am now tight in my transporter, so very embarrassing.
But when Hubby called Rick, the chair man, to get the measurement of the chair for my tush to fit comfortably for increasing the bathroom door width for my new ride, shockingly they add four more inches to the size of me for comfort.
And consequently I am stuck here having no means of transportation at this time.
My good ole scooter's battery needs replacing, which is not cheap, and Hubby feels that it would be unnecessary with the motorized wheelchair that we will be buying a ramp for the van and that will make it easier for both of us to get from point "A" to point "B" the chair and me and for Hubby's sake so that would  be us all.

There is a lot going on that I have not mentioned too.
Perhaps when I make other major decisions I will inform you all, but until then...

On that note of a bit of mystery, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe and peaceful good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...