Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tax Time!

In the process of doing our taxes as of today.
We, like most have received the proper documents to begin the yearly event that we have been doing for free online these last nearly, a decade, since Hubby's retirement.
But we stopped in our tracks today due to some questions that no one was available to ask, and so we will ask on Monday and hopefully complete the whole thing then.

Moving on...

Okey dokey, napping again today for what seems like way too long.

When my doc sent me the results of my echocardiogram and said that it was okay I happened to notice that if it had not been she did make room for a plan "B" right there on her notations with the name of a local cardiologist.
And coincidentally today I received a post card, addressed to me, of events on women's heart health and the doctor listed in her email is the doctor for the first one going on this coming month. 
Interesting, I thought and I am considering going to a few, why not?

Any-who, dinner was from Wally's, and Hubby had their brisket sweet potato and cole slaw, and I had broiled Basa and sweet potato and cole slaw, a healthier choice, both with garlic bread.
It was a lazy day.

On that note of that is how we roll, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!




No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...