Thursday, July 9, 2015

International flavor and faire

Tonight I realized that my blog was no longer being translated into any and all languages that I had preferenced early on.
So I went into the section that allowed me to pick and choose a few that I thought were pertinent, but I picked more than a few, actually a lot.
In the respect that we as they may all be relatable on certain topics, after all we are all of the same race, the human race.
The availability of it also enhances your audience reach and that has always been my desire.
On any given week I still have ten countries reading this, I suppose they read English too.

Sorry to report that my last night's blog was apparently missed by a few thinking it was the same short post I had made about one of our pineapples, but it was not that only, it was much, much more.

Right now we have a nightly storm heading this way and so I will bid you all farewell earlier rather than later... and on that note allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: What mischief can we get into today?

Speaking My Mind: What mischief can we get into today? :   Drum roll, please...! Famous poetry... "How do I love thee? Let me count the...