Monday, April 20, 2015

Time marches on...



What causes a computer to close and erase an entire blog for no good reason what-so-ever? Oh no now this techno device is a critic too, ha?
I must have had five hundred words written for tonight about several timely topics and now I am just frustrated.
Unfortunately, I have had to go on to my old PC that I must sit at with a desk chair that even though it is padded and I had made a lumbar pillow for it, for some reason I am in much pain after composing here.
It was my small compacted laptop that erased all that I had written for your consumption tonight, oh dear.

Sadly, my heart is not in that concert of a litany of choices of love peace and happy, happy, happy I was telling hypocritically now that we should all be about in spite of the way the world seems to be on any given day, irony, hmm?

I do know that since I have been using both techno devices void of any anti-virus programs odd things have been happening, as well they should? Stephen King I need your input…sounds plausible to me another macabre story beginnings here?

But my concerns have been minimal since most all I have to save is held nicely somewhere in cyberspace thankfully or on one or more of those memory sticks, yep, 21st century I am here with you too!

Although, when it comes to writing this nightly blog I do not have the WORD program on the little guy, laptop, where I can save as I write.
Just reminded myself; as I did just now on my PC and that I am now on my WORD program and you/it has/have been saved..

It is extremely nice to know that on occasion I can continue to write no matter what upsets me, prolific or what? Don't answer if negative; sensitivity cannot seem to cope with that, ha!

The former blog of this night did discuss the brilliant teacher who posed the question/idea; “I wish my teacher knew…”

What a simple smart assignment for a teacher to come up with that has gone viral.
Perhaps now many will understand children better and why they have difficult times at times while in class.
Simplicity at its finest!
Accolades from every human being on this planet hopefully!

Secrets can make your insides hurt, ya know?

Any-who on that note of there are still some really great teachers out there, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all kindly to count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

PS: Another pool day and so I did.
Rain was promised but did not arrive here.
It was overcast so the sail cloth was left down.
Correction: last night I said that the interview was Thursday I do believe it was Friday.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...