Friday, August 17, 2012

Fighting weather appears to be what us Americans have had to do more often than not these last few years...

Who would think that when it came down to another dilemma or problems in life, its name would be, ‘Weather?’
We all understand people as enemies, countries, or just about anything else, and with those we have been able to figure out a simple or not so simple way to deal with them, and either cure the problem by facing it or ignore it, whichever is most desirable, hmm?
But not with ‘WEATHER’, its there in your face, causing everything from floods, droughts, hurricanes, tornadoes, mudslides, earthquakes, tsunamis, storms of all dimensions and just plain trouble for any place it so desires to erupt in, and yes, that’s another thing it being the cause of volcanic reactions too.
We as human beings still have no idea what to do about it?
It gets the best of us more times than any of us care to want to realize… it just doesn’t play fair!

You see even the meteorologist can predict where these systems are going and warn us about them coming, but no one can stop them…how truly frustrating.
How many of you out there wish there was a way to prevent these devastations too?
Sure, we all do.

And yet we must have weather here on earth since the rain and sun are responsible for our plants growing and therefore our crops, and animals to eat and get nectar from those crops and of course us too.
In my calculations, I believe that not all weather is bad, although, these days/years it does seem that way to many folks throughout this country and the world.
Today and yesterday I had a slight inconvenience with thunder causing me yesterday to think that a storm was imminent, but no, it was a false alarm, but the roaring thunder made me think to wait until today to try again to go into our pool for my exercise program… but today the noisiness of the growling thunder and darkness of the sky made me only dip in the refreshing wetness for a mere twenty minutes, while I usually do two sets of thirties.
But this time I was right, sort of, the storm started while I was in the shower after my short dip.
Hubby said the lightening had come in, whew that was close!
Us laymen have a flaw of only being able to use our instincts when it comes to the, ‘weather’, but when one is a mother too, that amplifies that ability, hmm?
And since I am a woman too, wow, those instincts are two-fold, ya think?
Must be, I made it out before the bad stuff got me…and so in closing...
All meteorologists should be women who are mothers and that would solve the weather issue… just thinking… it could work, maybe?
Us gals seem to have that sixth sense more than most men though, think about it…Revelation, weren’t the first TV weather people all WOMEN or girls or pretty empty headed cutesy dressings for the news to not bore our not so interested minds in those days? Ooops did I say that out loud?

Any-who, why you do that guys; that is think about all I suggested, that is why women really do make better meteorologists than men these days when well educated too in the field, allow me to be the first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you kindly to count all your blessings and to share those overages and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

PS all our friends all over this country dealing with horrendous weather, droughts, and fires etc. please know that our hearts and concerns never stop and that we will always have you in our wishes and prayers for everything to turn out alright, sooner better than later. XOXO!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know!

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know! :   The presidential candidates are tied!   New Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows why Biden-Trump rematch is st...