Friday, February 25, 2011

Elaborate

Elaborate is only fair after last night’s ‘Basics’ that we should go the other direction, for our evening’s word analysis, huh?
This particular word ‘Elaborate’ can mean complicated or complex, intricate, detailed, involved, convoluted, sophisticated, highly structured, ornate, decorative, rich, highly wrought, highly crafted, enlarged, expanded, and explain.
I am sure that many of you must recall from school when the need to write a paper in history or English that when the teacher asked for all your answers to be in essay form, which meant she wanted you to elaborate on that information that was is your noggin and needed to be disseminated in an orderly fashion from your storage locker, i.e. your brain, from all that studying you had done for just such an occasion as this, right?
And now you know how I may have answered those requests from my own teachers, how convoluted were mine, answers that is, you may ask?
Yes, I could have well been accused of shooting the bull, since I do know there is a law against such things and I do love all animals, so not literally only figuratively and it would work, but only on topics that I did actually study for, and therefore I could not bluff my way out of not knowing like I do on occasion here, oh no! Did I really say that? LOL! But as I always say no harm no foul, and I do try to research whenever I can and so in reality I do not try to steer you in the wrong direction on purpose.
But may I suggest that what is done here is more of the straight shooter type of informative composition and personal to me and sometimes that will be only for me.
No punches are pulled here in an effort to report and entertain at the same time; it’s sort of a type of juggling act and all done without a net, TA DA!
And yes, some night’s I suppose in my attempt to reach my destiny I can be quite flowery in that production of this blog, but alas not always… and for that I am truly sorry.
Perfection is not in my genes, but the desire to try and be the best ‘Tobi’ that I can be is still on the table and I stray constantly from what that should be or even from what it means; in other words who knows … really?
Back on track… all of this that I do nightly is just that… an elaborate exploration of my life, my ideas and my opinions of what all of it means to me and not necessarily you; got that?
People, how many times have I told you don’t believe everything you see, read or hear?
You must use that thing on top of your shoulders for your own purposeful thinking and not allow anyone else to take that logic away from you?
Gosh today we all have the ability to find out just about anything we really want to know and even know where to get that information, don’t we?
Why some would even say that we are sophisticated and highly structured bodies of highly crafted pieces of complex machinery! Not just in our brains but in our bodies too!
But of course I would most definitely have to agree with all of those people.
Let's not forget all those mundane elaborative details in interior design and the historic details of architecture structures of days of yore, but no tangible details are what I deal in mostly these days, which are easier to move around and have a habit to confound!
Yes and lest us not forget that as the human race we are marvelous creations of…you know who, what or when or where, he/she or whomever did it and that is always up for debate but whoever had the idea to make us initially, you must admit, it was some marvelously wonderful ELABORATE PLAN!

On that happy note of why or maybe huh I would like to be the first to wish you all a very happy good night to all and to ask you to all kindly count those blessings and share those overages and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us!

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us! :   First, we meet with Hubby's oncologist for a monthly update on his bloodwork that ...