Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Never mind...

I suppose an apology for being so annoying is in order.
Why? You politely ask me.
For me wasting so much time on trying to find the answer to a question that was so obvious and unfortunately known from the start of the journey, yes optic neuritis most likely was the cause for my fluctuated numbers on my blood work.
I did finally hear back from my Neuro today, apparently since so many neurologists have left the area due to our severe economic downturn that we supposedly don’t have,(but we are here and do know what’s what) she has been inundated with other doctors patients and so she calls back everyone eventually but not always on the same day.
Now why couldn’t her nurse tell me that?
Oh, well…

Anywho, moving on…
So much to talk about and so much time to do it, boy I am so lucky!
Everyone is rush, rush even on this thing, but not me oh nooooo, don’t have to be.
Today, I actually made up a crazy idea…to get rid of the days of the week without an individual moniker identity. It would cut the year by 104 days, but who’s counting anyway, not me! LOL
Monday has that thing they say about having a case of the Mondays, meaning returning to work I take it, right and not that happy to? Wednesday is nicknamed hump day, no, get your mind out of the gutter folks, it’s because it’s the mid-week hump to get over, and Friday has that international cutie, TGIF, Thank Goodness It’s Friday, and that is self explanatory, right … of course it is! But Tuesday and Thursday are no namers and rather dull, and so I suggested calling Tuesday Tantalizing Tuesday? Huh, what do you think? And Thursday, Thrusty Thursday! Now get that mind out of the gutter again and on to the dance floor, got it, alright maybe dirty dancing?
Although, I will allow your imagination to go wild…and encourage it...go on ahead you crazy kids!

A few updates are in order, our local weather expectant gal is looking very mommy-ish these days and is proud today at just nearly or close to her six month baby boy’s heading towards the possibility of becoming a running back, since he is growing that well!

If the economy is so good why then did a McDonald’s in Lee County that’s where Ft. Myers is folks and where our local news comes from, besides Tampa and Sarasota, yep we don’t have one here in this no Port of Charlotte… Where was I? Sorry I got a phone call from someone I called back in August for some help to find low cost IV infusions, would you believe? Oh that’s right I was telling you about the person who owns six McDonalds and who was looking for just twenty-four employees and two hundred applicants from every walk of life, realtors, white collar types, etc. just wanting to work at a job showed up! Boy, that TV Judge Pirro must be in her glory, she recommends the fast food restaurants for everyone who says that there aren’t any jobs out there!
Maybe up by her in the north but the south sadly has slim pickens.
One news story after another almost weekly telling us out here in the counties listening that the jobs are few and far between; our county has a 13.9% unemployment rate.

I heard one night that a company hiring just a few had nearly two thousand applicants for their offerings…
It’s a good thing that I am no longer looking, since being sixty and retired and sort of challenged an understatement. But the over fifty-five crowd anyway is the hardest to place in the working world since most companies politely tell you are over qualified instead of too old and also CYA themselves by saying that you would want to be paid too much for all that experience…not anymore friends, I bet!

Lousy excuse for not hiring people and illegal; I once hired an eighty-four year old, retired lawyer for a sales job and if he wasn’t so bad at it he would have been still working! To my good my best sales woman was a seventy-nine year old woman, retired Clairol hair color box model, wow what a personality!

On that positive note I will wish you all a very happy good night and to all count those blessings and we will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...