Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Silent minority and top hat didn't do any hat trick!

I would be amiss not to mention that the oil leak in the Gulf took a very hard ‘BIG BAD’ negative turn today the thingy that they put on it to slow its expulsion and allow some of the crude to be burned off or recaptured has failed and the damn thing is pushing oil that dark yucky stuff at an unheard of rate all over the place! I think they said millions of gallons or I could be wrong I have been wrong before. Apparently, the robot failed to do what it was supposed to and now this blood clotty like substance, which if you noticed no one has said it does resemble that or even my take on what it looks like to me, dare I say… after birth, is escaping by millions of gallons for now over six hours just today’s!
Sorry folks if that was too graphic for your delicate brains, but accurate in my book and when it comes out of woman after delivery it is a marvel or miracle we all think it's just ducky…NOT THIS MY FRIENDS! This is just way too disgusting! (Now you all were thinking it but had a filter on to not say it, you know that!)
And it is flowing all over the northern Gulf coast, but still not here, yep we are OK!
My current fear is what they have been saying is that this could be the next dead sea, no really.
You know, we even have a little wave, starting up in the Caribbean that could be our first named storm that they can’t tell which part of the Gulf it will be going to or if at all.
And no one knows if it does head straight for the oil leak if it would be a good thing or a really bad one.
Gosh I suspect that me being a college drop out doesn’t mean that much anymore, since most of who we are relying on for our lifelines have doctorates, ironic, huh?
To be fair, I did go back to college twice.
And I still have no idea what to do about any of this!
So there you go.
Maybe simplistic or dumb could work, because so far this over thinking it has not helped or worked!
I try daily to come up with my end of all this, and I am sure you are all doing the same, right?
Well, if not; they could use your input I am pretty certain.
Since whatever they have been trying hasn’t worked this sixty-fifth day or our own personal disaster movie!
It is soooo obscene to think in a country this large with this many people that NO ONE knows what to do!
This reminds me of so many of those blonde jokes (being a blonde I can say that without offending too many people, they wouldn’t know or care anyway. I wouldn’t want to hurt the feelings of a minority like an Elephant or something since they more than likely in this day age have their own anti-defamation league, doesn’t everyone? … But I bet you know most of them too so I will refrain from quoting any.

Any-who, this is where we all stand to date with the oil leak in the Gulf, yes it is going ashore in the way northern panhandle of Florida but the rest of our state is … NOW HEAR ME WORLD,WE ARE OIL FREE IN 99% OF OUR STATE! SO PLEASE COME ON DOWN WE NEED THE REVENUE BADLY!

Now onto the other part of my title, the first, I do things backwards since my sign is Cancer the crab,… the silent minority…today I found out that I do have another follower of this drivel, a cousin and since she has told me but its just between us, like my other one who during my campaign for followers did answer me on my Face book account telling me she is listening but just quiet, and my old toddler hood friend, why that makes three!
But does it count if they just want to stay anonymous? Only one has actually put her reputation, life and limb on the line admitting that she may on occasions catch this blabbering of nonsensical debating with myself… but at this point what can one do?
I’ll take it!

Just another footnote by me, my short circuiting in grammar, spelling, homonyms, prepositions what have you continue to baffle me and I am sure you too, but please forgive all you editor like types out there I am sure it is just the multiple sclerosis doing what it does, and not that I am as stupid as some may think, at least I hope not!
Disclaimer I do use the spell and grammar checker but it is in my word program and doesn’t seem to always have the right answer or the one I like. So I do my own thing! LOL

Good night to all and to all count those blessings and we will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...