Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So it happened again...

Ha, ha, ha, I did it again! I published with just the title.
Funny thing about concentration on what you are doing and eye hand co-ordination...you either got it or you don't!

But the actual thing that I was referring to in the title happening again was getting an annoyed person’s dirty look and feeling that I was in their way while shopping at the warehouse club with hubby this morning.
The man said under his breath you gotta take up the whole isle?
I was on my scooter and my hubby was in front with the shopping cart, mostly full of the paper goods that we stock up on every few months or so, and we both looked at each other and you could definitely see that there was more than enough room for the person to get through; he was just another uncompassionate idiot that saw a fat woman on a scooter and assumed that I was a lazy SOB, more than likely.
These people don’t even look you in the eye to speak; they are cowards who just assume, and would never give anyone a benefit of a doubt.

It’s not easy any time, anywhere in life for anyone these days.
Everyone should be more humane and understanding.
But apparently they are not… our local news just ran a horrendous story about horses being killed for their meat right across our state just outside of the Miami area, horrible! They are not just slaughtering them like a butcher would; they are slow killing them brutally with lack of knowledge that we in America do not eat horse meat or for who knows what reasons.
What is this world coming to?
Every week more injustices continue to occur; people are losing it.

My cousin in Virginia sent me an email today that was quite hysterical by showing how stupid some are by just not getting it.
But the more I thought about it the more I realized that how sad that truly was, but this is something I have been thinking about since Jay Leno’s commercials took to the airways with his old Jay Walking segment where he asks people on the street questions like, who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and the young woman responds with I have no idea he follows up with the question about Sponge Bob’s residence, which she oddly enough did know! Scary!
The question that I have been pondering is… should we actually enjoy and laugh at this stupidity? Or should we be more aware of this major very massive problem with people and say to them wouldn’t you like to know the correct answer so that you could be better informed?

As human beings on this planet should we really make fun of the stupid?
Or would we, as the more knowledgeable be wiser and kinder to teach when we see this wrong occurring?
I say that we make a pact today to stop stupidity in its tracks and prevent the spread by laughing at this horrid virus!
When we encourage it by chuckling at this behavior, mark my words that you heard it here first that it will spread like a wildfire!
Unite America we must all do our part, and even me who at times have showed her dumber side I will respect all who intervene and stop me from being the fool.

On that note of silliness I will hope that you all do your part and hop on my latest bandwagon to cure the world, or perhaps just a small part of America of this erratic unpleasant and ignorant reality of our society.

Good night to all and to all count those blessings and I will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think!

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think! :   From December 2023 CT lumbar scan: "L1-L2 level: Severe disc spac...