Wednesday, March 6, 2019

So I was wrong, nothing new there..

Yes, my old phone has sadly met its maker?
Motorola?
Nah, they don't want him back either! He is a goner! Good bye old friend...
Hubby found my exact one Motorola Moto E4 plus at Best Buy and he even had everything transferred for me by talking to Consumer Cellular, what a guy. And for that I am very thankful/grateful!
He took the reins due to my sight not quite right, in and out, side to side.
In fact I am not writing much tonight.

Follow-up on solar salesman: It turns out that our HVAC bills are so low that it wouldn't be worth it to install solar panels. Smart move with our replacement system in 9/16 our Bryant HVAC unit keeps our bills low, highest was $134.40, most hover close to $100, a few were under, one was as low as $82. All our new indoor appliance are the type that are ecologically friendly also thus our lower bills, nearly half of what they used to be!


Happy good night  all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



    • Speaking My Mind: Moving on...

      Speaking My Mind: Moving on... :   Have you noticed how calling rooms are running rampant??? One day we had the same guy calling nine times ...