Saturday, March 9, 2019

Delivery day!


The below picture is what happens to your hair when you put Vaseline on your face before  showering, my skin is so dry it is my last hope, have tried everything. This was not from the effects of the cannabis oil that was delivered today. I had Zen oil .25 in my decaffeinated green tea with stevia a few hours ago. Burning pain has subsided and no tripping involved just a feeling of calm, not anxious at all! Remember the hair pic was taken before, not since! Facial swelling included, why? Awoke with both, ruddy skin too, weird. Relief oil, same dosage is for bedtime.


Follow-up, since the delivery this morning I had to take the second recommended dose and so far no remarkable noticeable difference or side effects either!  Pain is still not my friend and feeling it. Perhaps the medication/cannabis oil effects are cumulative? Anyone know out there?


My scary face showing again above. As well as below that is how the oil is delivered like fancy schmancy bath oil, hmm?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


Speaking My Mind: Moving on...

Speaking My Mind: Moving on... :   Have you noticed how calling rooms are running rampant??? One day we had the same guy calling nine times ...