Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I am writing this with my left hand to see if I will have any difficulties if need be...

 



All due to right-hand and elbow surgery in a few days!

But this is tough since I also have shoulder problems too.

And my left hand and elbow are due in a week or two to have the same surgery! 

Guess what, three lines in and I gave up!

You might not have any blogs from me for a while unless I figure this out!

I am into my fourteenth year of blogging and I definitely will be missing it, I do not believe I have missed one day since I started on June 25, 2008; it was thirteen years!

Hubby says I should write those three lines daily after the surgery... oh wait... not those same three lines different ones on what is going on! LOL!

Any-who, only time will tell!

Maybe I will be so fine that nothing will change?

Who knows...the whole idea of having this surgery is to make those problems better not worse!

I do know that the elbow cubital tunnel surgery will be endoscopic which has a faster recovery period.

And carpal tunnel is so common and simple compared to so many other surgeries that too is known for good recovery time.

Moving on...

Get your hotkeys here!

Russia is at it again!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-challenges-biden-again-broad-114901072.html

Hate going way too far again!!! 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/gov-greg-abbott-signs-texas-bill-restricting-transgender-participation-in-school-sports-010057332.html

Weather gone wild!!! Now the northeast is under attack!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hurricane-center-monitoring-area-disturbance-174100174.html

And so we must go for now.

Please be smart, as well as safe.
Have a very pleasant day.

Count those blessings, and we will too!
Next time, please be here or be square, ya hear!

Aussie, say good day!

I am Aussie, not being from Australia, but American-made, I will comply anyway for the fun of it, so I will say, good day!

I am called Aussie because my Mom asked a sixteen-year-old girl who had been looking at me in the crate at the adoption site that day what she thought I should be named? Mom apparently asked her age but not her name...ha! And without hesitation, the teenager had said, Aussie! She was just looking, by the way, so my Mom did not steal me from her.
We never did find out the girl's name, and Mom liked the name Aussie too. We have since found out that it is a very common name, but it is still just right for me! My parents think that I am uncommon though, some might say even unique! I do like that.
I am an Australian Shepherd. And here is an interesting factoid about me, I was supposed to be a miniature Australian Shepherd, but as you might know, I AM NOT! Although I am now three years old, so I am the baby, though I tip the scales at around seventy pounds, HA! I must admit, a very big one!
I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me. I had been taken out of a hoarder's home in the Carolinas with my litter. 
Below is my new PIC, which had been taken on the birthday that I share with my Dad, but Dad is much, much older than me!!! I was the first to be adopted, February 16, 2018, on his brother's birthday.
3 months................................................ 3 years

No tail/tale publishing, circa 2018.
Get it? I was born without a tail, preferable for all Australian Shepherds; only one out of five are born that way!

                                           
Hello, I am Bella in the picture above, a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be five years old. I am the middle child, so I am what you would expect, with all those idiosyncrasies that go along with all that! Being the only girl has its rewards, as well as difficulties... We are all rescues, so no one knows for sure our ages. I was turned in by my previous family, stating that I was misbehaving with their elderly dog, they had said I was driving him crazy! I was the second to be adopted on 8/18/18, on clear out the shelters' day!
Oh, by the way, my record's called me Belle, and so for no known reason, Mom decided I was more of a Bella; beautiful either way!


Please don't forget me, I am Chance, pictured above, a Bichon Frise! I am six years old, so they think, and the eldest, and I like getting up early with Mom and Aussie. Bella sleeps in with Dad, till after seven most days, even later! I enjoy a good tug-a-war on the ropes that Dad had twisted for Aussie and me, and sometimes even Bella plays too! I was the last to be adopted, on January 23, 2020. 

I was wandering the neighborhood for days and then I saw Aussie and Bella in their living-room window, so I hung out there... 

The animal control lady had been called and came out to see if I had a chip I.D. with her machine, and Dad told her that he wanted to name me Chance. His reason being, that if no one claimed me, I want to give him a second chance! So that is how I got the name Chance! The Animal Welfare League checked me out and kept me for sixteen days until I was allowed to be adopted. Good evening?  

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...